Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I've Fallen Behind!!!

Sorry everyone!  I have been terrible about updating the blog for the past few weeks.  I went to do it one time and the service was down, and then saw so many movies I got overwhelmed.  So I am going to post a bunch of really short reviews simply to catch up.  If you want to talk about any of them, message me or leave a comment and I will share further thoughts/arguments.


Barney's Version - An excellent indie film - don't miss it (if you can find it!).  8.5/10


The Ride - Amazing Race host's documentary about his charity bike ride across the country.  Decent, but too long.  6.5/10


Unknown - Stupid stupid stupid, but very entertaining.  6/10


Sanctum - Stupid stupid stupid, but...well, no buts.  3/10


I Am Number Four - Cheesy CW style movie that was a heck of a lot of fun.  6.5/10


Just Go With It - Typical Adam Sandler with a very likable Jennifer Aniston. 6.5/10


The Eagle - Disappointing period film that was very dull, boring, and nearly unwatchable.  3/10


Hall Pass - The funniest film since "The Hangover" - there, I said it.  7.5/10


Rango - Amazing animated film to look at with an average, overdone storyline.  Not for young kids.  7/10


The Grace Card - Preachy Christian film that is laughably bad.  3/10


The Adjustment Bureau - Inception this ain't.  Still fun, but almost no depth.  6.5/10


Take Me Home Tonight - Like watching a sitcom.  But a fun sitcom.  With more swearing.  6/10

All right, sorry for this "cop out", but I've been running non-stop at the library where I work, but still going to movies....just not having the time to write about them.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment