Sunday, October 31, 2010

October Recap

October is just about over. I might be going to see a movie later today, but wanted to recap my month of movie watching - that is the name of the blog after all!

I saw 20 movies in theaters this month.

The films I saw this month:
  • The Social Network
  • Devil
  • You Again
  • Let Me In
  • Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
  • It's Kind of a Funny Story
  • Secretariat
  • Life as We Know It
  • Never Let Me Go
  • Buried
  • Catfish
  • Jackass 3
  • Red
  • Hereafter
  • Waiting for Superman
  • Inside Job
  • Wall Street 2
  • You Will Meet a Tall...
  • Saw 3D
  • The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
The Best:
(8.5) Let Me In - "will shake you to your core"

The Worst:
(3) You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger - "not pleasant...not believable"

Biggest Pleasant Surprise:
(8) Hereafter - "a nice, touching story"

Biggest Letdown:
(3) You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger - "Woody Allen is a very talented filmmaker..."

Funniest Film:
(5) Jackass 3 - "I haven't laughed so hard at a movie since I saw the 2006 film Borat."

All right, that's the October update. Hope you're enjoying reading my reviews, and be sure to post your own! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment