Thursday, June 17, 2010

Toy Story 3 Eve!!

Today is like Christmas Eve, but better. Tomorrow "Toy Story 3" will be released, and I am so excited. The kid in me wants to go to a midnight showing and see it half a dozen times before the weekend is out. I'll see it once...maybe twice - cannot spend all of my money on one movie, but hey, there are worse things to spend money on! In an age of "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob", people seem to forget that a better, happier rivalry was unleashed with "Team Woody" and "Team Buzz" - to which I was a proud member of "Team Woody." I remember when the first movie came out I got a couple of figures - one from the store and one from McDonalds. I still have the Happy Meal one, and am sure the larger one is in a box somewhere (how sad does that sound!). I want to hate Pixar for being the giant animation company, but I just cannot. They are the giant because they deserve to be - all of their films are great, most of them are instant classics, and a few of them are in my all time favorite movies list. This weekend there is really only one movie to see in theaters, and I will surely post a review as soon as I see it! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment