Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy May 14th!!

I'm going to say it right now - I am probably going to have to watch today's movie tomorrow - as part of the catch up rule. Remember when I mentioned at the beginning of this process that there are 24 hours in the day - all you need to succeed in this was about two of them? Well, today, I work all day, and then have a party at night (which I am very happy about; my social life is going from life support to just urgent care) and from there I'm going to a charity walk, The Relay for Life. The film I chose for today is one that so many people have told me to see. I think it's going to be good but really sad - that's just the vibe I get from it. The selection: "Philadelphia". I do like Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington, so hopefully I will be able to at least appreciate it. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment