Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy May 9th! (Mother's Day)

Hey everyone! A quick shout out to all the mothers out there - including mine (the best in the world.) So later today I'll be watching "Bull Durham" - the only Kevin Costner baseball movie I haven't seen. I have always thought "Field of Dreams" is an okay movie - just okay thanks to my dad's constant overplaying/overhyping of it growing up. I've always really liked "For Love of the Game", and the last one in the trio is "Bull Durham." My review will be posted later tonight again as I'm going to lunch and a movie with my mom. We're seeing a free screening of "Letters to Juliet" - now trust me, I would much rather be at "Iron Man 2", but it is mother's day after all, so I will see if there is some part of it I can enjoy. We'll see. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment