Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy May 2nd!!

Now that it's underway, I want to remind newbies of one of the rules - you can catch up if you fall behind so long as you watch the movies in year-to-year order!! So get going if you haven't already. Today is 1981, and my selection is "The Cannonball Run". Now, I've never been a big Burt Reynolds fan - although I did like the cheesy-awesome poker movie "Deal." What I have always liked though is "The Amazing Race" television show, and the movie "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World." This movie looks like a campy cross between those things, and I've always wanted to see it. Today I shall....but after I'm done walking twenty miles. I am taking part in the Walk for Hunger, a charity walk in Boston, Massachusetts, and while I WILL watch my movie today, it won't be until later this evening.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment