Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy May 4th!!

Today's movie, from the year I was born, is Scarface. I've owned this one on DVD for over a year, but just haven't gotten around to watching it. Today is the day! I want to watch this movie for a few reasons - and none of them have anything to do with Al Pacino. I have nothing against him (aside from the movie Simone), but he's never been one of those "must-see" actors for me. I really enjoy a good gangster flick now and then (The Departed being my favorite), so for May 4th, when I realized Scarface was from 1983, it was an easy pick. The movie also has one of the most popular lines ever uttered in a movie -"Say hello to my little friend!" - so I really need to see it. I hope I like it more than the last three movies I've watched! Review will be posted later!

2 comments:

  1. Dan, you have definitely found a winner here. I think this will be much better for you than the last three movies from what I have been reading of your reviews. 9 out of 10 stars. If not the full 10.

    Hagelberger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, you were right! It was a great movie! I didn't see your comment until after my review, and you almost called my score exactly!!! Impressive. Peace.

    ReplyDelete